Monday, June 28, 2004

a programming note

As you may have noticed, Delicious Media has been a little light on content lately. I'm still very much interested in maintaining this site; however, my "real" job has been much busier and it's getting rather difficult for me to get a decent wireless signal at my house when I use my girlfriend's iBook. So blogging in general has been somewhat neglectful on my part, and I apologize. My priority in terms of blogging has always been my main blog, pressure drop, and I would be doing a disservice by throwing half-ass reviews up here. I will do everything I can to get reviews of the following items on Delicious Media this week:

Mike Keneally Band, "Dog" (the long-awaited new album from one of my favorite singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalists; expect lots of superlatives)

Wilco, "A Ghost is Born" (another long-awaited one: Jeff Tweedy and the boys get even weirder, but more "organic")

The Decemberists, "Her Majesty the Decemberists" (a new "favorite band" for me, and a great new album with a unique sound. Me likes)

Greg Kot, "Learning How To Die" (speaking of Wilco, this is a great new book about the band, which traces back to Tweedy's humble Illinois beginnings, through Uncle Tupelo and the current incarnation of Wilco. Good stuff)

All this week. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home